“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Saturday, January 10, 2009

HOOKED ON HOUSES and HOOKED ON BLOGS!

Just browsing the blogs as I usually do in the evening. To me, it's like strolling along a lovely boardwalk full of specialty shops filled with everything I love. HOOKED ON HOUSES hosted a "Hooked on Fridays" blog party. For the most part, I couldn't think of a thing that I was actually hooked to until the fog cleared and I saw that it was right before my nose! I'm hooked, totally hooked, on strolling through blogs for recipes, decorating ideas, to see what Cindy has done next at My Romantic Home. I've found sweet things to make at Etsy, great things to buy, nummy things to bake and cook, never in my life did I think that blogs could provide so, so much and with a tremendous amount of "eye-candy". So I guess I'm hooked on blogs, for right now, at least for today, and maybe for tomorrow and possibly until next months and maybe into next year. So many blogs, so little time. I'd like to thank the host of this little gathering because without her Friday blog party I wouldn't have completely been able to confess that I have become a blog-a-holic!

4 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

That's a good one! I'm hooked on blogs, too. That's why when I woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, the first thing I did was head to the computer. :-)

Thanks for joining my party. I love the name of your blog!

Gigi said...

We should start a support group- ha!
"My name is ____ and I'm hooked on blogs!"
Great post- all so true.

Lamp Tramp said...

I agree, blogs are so addictive but what better way to get great inspiration while sitting in your jammies!

Anonymous said...

Me, too! I get more and more hooked on blogs as time goes by!