“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love this! I love dogs. I love my dogs. I love this dog!

I love this. I loved it when I first saw it a couple of years' ago and I love it now. It makes me smile and it makes me laugh and it makes me so, so happy that I love dogs and it makes me so, so happy that I share my home with dogs and it makes me so, so happy that I am alive!



Thank you God. Thank you for creating dogs and thank you for my dogs and thank you for this dog! And God, you hit it out of the park when you decided you'd give us dogs, YOU ARE AWESOME!

My beautiful Freyja, Queen of the Valkyries. She is sweetness and light. She is loving and kind. She is loyal and true. Without her I would be less. She owns my heart and I own hers. She is mine and I am hers...always.

Scout, my darling rescue who lives to retrieve and to cuddle and to talk and to snack on goodies and is guy enough to tote around his little, pink piggie and still feel secure in his doggy-ness. There will never be this much love, given with such generosity, in my life again, I can feel it in my heart and soul.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A very sweet post about your dogs! We have a yellow lab "Happi" and he is so much loved. Blessings, Esther

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Your dogs are beautiful! I have 2 dogs myself.
Hugs,Bobbi Jo

Mary said...

That dog is feeling pure joy!! I think I'll look at the snow we are getting tonight with a new outlook!
Your dogs are darling and obviously well loved.
I enjoyed our First Pink Saturday! It was fun to have people visit my new blog. I see that there is also a Blue Monday and Tablescape tuesday! Have you participated in those? Mary

The Muse said...

YEAH we have cats and dogs and well a farm LOL...sure do love my puppies!

Kimberly said...

Haaaaa! I love the pink piggie! Your dogs are so cute!