“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

In celebration of being a mother, a woman, a female & in celebration of BEAUTY and LIFE...

Sometimes when you least expect a little gem to fall right in your lap...like a sparkling, falling star...you come upon something, quite by accident, in cyberspace. You take a chance, click an icon and sit back waiting to be amused or possibly unimpressed. This made me smile and feel happy and to appreciate the fact that I am alive and found this soft and sweet piece of video. Sit back, enjoy and please share with everyone you love because a message like this is not meant to be hidden.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AaawwwwThe video is so sweet and oh so true. If only people will see it that way. Look at things differently and learn to appreciate things that truly matter.

Everything and everyone is beautiful. A woman is indeed beautiful inside and out.

Thanks for sharing Miss Mimi. very nice to start my day :-)

The Pink Birdhouse said...

MIMI, thank you for pointing us all in the direction of that lovely video. How true it is. my favorite part is, "I believe the eyes see everything through the heart, and nothing feels as good as resting them on someone you love". That is just beautiful!! It really rings true for me, cuz how many times do I catch myself looking at my children, just loving the sight of them sitting near me, or my husband. Or how about that wonderfully happy feeling we get just admiring the lovely possessions in our home!! A delightful post!!

thank you for the nice comments that you leave on my posts, always such a pleasure to see that you have dropped by!! Have a great Thursday, with happy thoughts of the weekend not far off! :-) Debby

C'est la Vie said...

aaawww!!this is great!! I loved it!

Michelle said...

I just love the shaggy pink lamb...so cool! I need him in my office to keep me company!

Elyse said...

so sweet -- what lucky grandchildren to have such thoughtful treats.

i love chenille chicks. if they end up on clearance at michaels, i will stock up!!!

xo