* Vegetable cooking spray
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 6 cups (12-ounces) mini marshmallows
* 6 fun-size caramel peanut chocolate bars (such as Snickers), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
* 3 (3-inch) chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
* 1/3 cup chopped salted almonds, pecans or peanuts
* 1/2 cup orange and black chocolate candies (such as M&Ms)
Spray the inside of a large mixing bowl with vegetable cooking spray, and lightly spray a baking sheet. Set aside.
In a 3 quart or larger, heavy-bottomed pan, heat the oil and popcorn over medium-high heat. Cover the pan and shake gently. Cook until all the kernels have popped, about 3 minutes. Place the popcorn in the prepared bowl.
In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over low heat. Add the vanilla extract and marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes. Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the popcorn. Using a spatula, sprayed with cooking spray, stir until the popcorn is coated. Spread the mixture over the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with the chocolate bar pieces, cookies, almonds and chocolate candies. Using a spatula, gently press the toppings into the popcorn. Allow the mixture to dry for 1 hour.
Break into 2-inch pieces and store airtight in a plastic container. For gift giving, place in small plastic bags and seal with curled holiday ribbons!