“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not a bear hibernatin' but a kitty cat-nappin' - see you soon dear friends...

Almost done with my summertime nap. Be back very soon. Lots of wonderful ideas, recipes and poetry to share along with summer family get-togethers and events. See you as soon as I wake up...hope you still remember me!

9 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I came home to Blogland yesterday dear Mimi, just in time for your nap! See you soon, hopefully! Don't nap to long, Pal.
Sandi

Betty said...

I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you'd be back soon. I was deleting some blogs that I had been following that hadn't had a new post in many months. I was afraid that might happen to you, so I'm glad to hear you're coming back. Guess you take advantage of the warmer weather up there and spend time outside.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Yay! The new season, just around the corner, will be the perfect setting to welcome your beloved blog back in town!

Finding Pam said...

Mimi, I am looking forward to your return. Hope you had a great nap!

Shopgirl said...

i hope you are having a lovely nap...and look forward to you waking up. Hugs, mary

claudie said...

Mimi where are you?????
I hope your ok, really I do. I see you haven't posted since Aug????
Please let me know you and your fur babies are ok.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Mimi.
Love Claudie
xoxoxoxoxox

Tapping Solution DVD said...

We're looking forward to it!

Deanna said...

Mimi, you haven't been here since August. I hope you are doing well.

Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi. Looks like you're still "napping". Hope all is well w/you. I came back to blogging. Re-blogging I call it, and am slowly making the rounds. Thought I'd stop by here and visit you. Take care, Jenn