So, bake something up and use your imagination at the same time. I've read that using your brain keeps is well oiled as we age☺
- 36 2-inch foil baking cups
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Nestle Swirl chips or any other flavor that suits your fancy, divided
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Place 36 2-inch foil bake cups on baking sheet(s) with sides. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup. Place 5 to 6 morsels on top of each wafer.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining chips. The chips of your choice will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.