One of my favorite blog buddies, Corgidogmama, is sharing over the next thirty days the things she is thankful for in her life. In wanting to wind down from the summer and transition into our holiday season, I've decided to take the journey with her.
- Miss Camille Suzanne, my whipped cream white kitty. Her looks alone make her a wonder in my life but add to that her l♥ve for me and you have a purr-fect package.
- My warm home that shelters me from all of the rain and cold we are experiencing in northern Michigan this fall. It was a cold summer and fall isn't much better.
- The new Bible I just opened today with it's crisp pages and that new book smell. There's just something about the aroma of those new pages waiting to be read and explored.
- The new bottle of old-fashioned Jergen's hand lotion that is sitting next to my kitchen sink. There are more trendy scents, but that time honored and well-worn cherry almond has been a favorite of mine for years. It reminds me of my mother's kitchen and a much simpler time in my life.
- The little basket of Smartees candies sitting on my counter. My son l♥ves those things and so do the grandsons. It makes me smile and gives me a warm fuzzy to see them unwrap those little candies to enjoy - my boys - a big one and three little ones - all my boys.