This doesn't last long so be sure to have the ingredients on hand to make a second - maybe a third - batch!
14 ounces bittersweet chocolate
14 ounces white chocolate
½ cup candy canes, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt and temper the bittersweet chocolate. YouTube is loaded with videos to help you with this. Not a biggie.
- Pour the bittersweet chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread it to about ¼ inch thick. Let it set, about 30 minutes. Temper the white chocolate white the bittersweet is hardening.
- Pour the white chocolate layer over the bittersweet chocolate layer and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane pieces over the white chocolate. Press them lightly so they stick. Let the white chocolate set, about 30 minutes.
- Break into small, irregular (I did a great job with the irregular part) pieces.
Store in an airtight container for up to a week.