“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Thursday, December 24, 2009

From my home to yours ~ Wishing you a very Merry Christmas...


Each and every one of you, whether you left a comment or not, has contributed to this blog. You have inspired me, brought beauty to my life and cultivated the creative side of my nature. I wish you and those you love a most happy of holidays and a very Merry and Blessed Christmas Day.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful post!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Lisa

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Merry, merry Christmas!
xo~Tracie

123 123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
She'sSewPretty said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Mimi!

heatherbelle said...

Thank you and the very best of seasonal greetings to you and yours.

Pat said...

I hope your Christmas was filled with joy, Mimi! I love the recipes you've posted and the beautiful description of winter in the city.

Shopgirl said...

Happy New Year Dear Friend!

© Jennifer Raley said...

Just stopping by to say 'hey'. Looking forward to 2010 .. an impossible sounding year, isn't it? 20-10. Wow.

Jenn