Spent the afternoon at my son's home with his brother and all of the children. The sweetheart reading is my oldest grandson, Joseph. Wish I could do this every day and not just on special occasions.
- Rocking my youngest grandson. Sammy is two but he will still let me rock him to sleep. His home is about 7.5 hours away so my time with him is precious - just as precious as Sam is to my ♥
- Touching all of my grandchildren. It's not often that all seven of those cutie pies are in the same room. It was like love overload for this grandmother to be able to touch and hug any of them whenever the mood hit me and believe me - it hit me a lot.
- Watching my two sons talk cars, computers, Jeff's new job. A long time ago I gave birth to two sons and those two sons gave me six grandsons and one little girl. I am blessed beyond belief.
- Listening to my daughters-in-law giggle and talk in the kitchen as they baked pies and prepared the yeast to add to the other ingredients assembled to make rolls for tomorrow's feast.
- Listening to the voice of a very girly-girl who is five and watching all the drama she interjects into her stories. My only grand-daughter is all girl. She loves to talk and when she talks she gestures with her hands and acts out everything she is telling you in her story. She is a treat that keeps on giving.