Tonight I will have my three grandsons overnight. Their momma is going down state tomorrow with a friend for a day of early holiday shopping and their daddy has to work. So, tonight I will get hugs and good-night kisses and will be able to tuck little boys into bed. Their little kisses will be all minty fresh from brushing their teeth and I'll drink in that minty nectar long after the lights have been turned down.
- Colored toothbrushes. I keep toothbrushes here for the boys and am I ever glad that each of them remembers the color that they picked as theirs the last time they were here!
- The Disney Channel. At least there is one channel that the kids and I can settle in for the night without me worrying about the content and what might flash on the screen. We settle in with a big bowl of popcorn, crocheted afghans, a couple of dogs and the night literally flies by - at least for me, because I wish it would last forever.
- My sons. Without them I wouldn't have my grandchildren. I have been blessed with seven babies over time - each just as precious as the last. Those little children are the best toys I have ever had in my life☺
- Night lights. One in their bedroom and one in the bathroom and one in the hall for the little guys. When the boys are here for the night the second floor of my home looks like an airport runway guiding them wherever they need to go if they happen to wake in the middle of the night.
- Sleeping children. I remember watching their father sleep when he was a little boy and thinking that nothing could be more adorable. I was wrong - watching your grandchildren sleep is more than adorable - the view is worth a million dollars time a million!